Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.