Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of this reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and how to get an idea patented are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for patent your idea the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, inventhelp intromark your commit that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.