Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to get a patent good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy how to get an idea patented design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can you patent an idea.